Dogs and their well-behaved owners are always very welcome at Lower Campscott Farm! With plenty of opportunities for lovely walks, all the wonderful sights and smells on the farm, and our spacious accommodation it’s a great place to bring your four legged friend.
You can explore the farm walks and access miles of public footpaths – some run through the farm. We’re close to the glorious South West Coastpath with its amazing views and year round dog friendly beaches, local pubs and attractions too.
All our lodges are dog friendly and have enclosed gardens or decked areas. Each holiday home can take up to two dogs.
A Warm Welcome for Dogs
There is a small charge of £3 per dog per day.
To ensure you all have a great holiday we can provide the following:
- Fenced farm trails on our 35 acre farm where you can walk your dogs off the lead
- Many dog friendly walks, including the walk to Lee Bay and the Grampus village pub
- A guide to dog friendly beaches and attractions
- Local vet and kennel information (for dog day sitting service)
- Outside tap and brush for washing after muddy walks
- Throws for covering furniture and giving protection from overexcited paws!
- Keep your dogs on a lead around the site and in fields where there are animals. There are also likely to be small children and other dogs around too
- Don’t leave your dog unattended in the lodge. We have a lovely local lady who would be delighted to dogsit for you in your cottage or lodge – please call Anne on 07975 537038 and have a chat.
- Please bring your own dog bed or blanket and towels for drying
- For the comfort of other guests please do not allow your dogs into the bedrooms (they are allowed on furniture if there is a covering)
- Please clean up after your dog, and place waste in the bin provided