- Authentic farm holidays in Devon
- Hands on animal feeding every day with Farmer Tony
- Tractor & trailer rides around the farm
- Games room & outdoor play area
- Walk to Lee Bay and the local pub
- Ideal group accommodation for friends & families
- Well equipped function room so everyone can get together
- Delicious homemade meals & tasty farm produced meat
- Close to golden sandy beaches
- The SW Coast Path & Exmoor National Park on your doorstep
Children love to help farmer Tony feed the animals every day, make friends with the Shetland ponies and explore the farm giving parents a chance to take things easy. It’s the ideal family holiday, reconnecting with nature, exploring the beauty of North Devon and enjoying the freedom that a farm holiday can provide.
Our largest family friendly holiday home, Pinetree Lodge sleeps 8 and is ideal for several families or a group of friends and the smallest, Stable Cottage sleeps 3 plus a cot so is ideal for a couple or a young family. The holiday cottages sleep up to 40 when booked together and may be booked in any combination; with our function room the farm makes a great place for group accommodation, family celebrations and get-togethers.
A great base for exploring North Devon – within minutes you can be at the coast enjoying award winning golden sandy beaches at Woolacombe Bay, exploring the Victorian seaside town of Ilfracombe with its Tunnel Beaches and Damien Hirst’s Verity, or relaxing with a drink in our local village pub at Lee Bay. Stunning Exmoor National Park is just a short drive away or for a coastal cruise take a boat trip to delightful and peaceful Lundy Island.
Surfing, swimming, walking & more…
Whether you want to walk to Lee Bay and the local pub or go further afield to Exmoor, Lundy Island or the Eden project there’s plenty to do when you holiday here…